Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blood Test today

UPDATE: No surprises here - Big Fat Negative. Then to top it off they tried telling me that I couldn't start injectibles this month because of the timing - I wouldn't be able to get the training in time - the Plainview class was filled for tomorrow and the only other person that could train me was not in until Tuesday! They also said that it may take a few days to get pre-certification for the medication. Well ladies, you know me...I wasn't having it.....So basically, I am going to Rockville Center to get the training and I lit a fire underneath the nurse practitioner's ass to get the pre-cert done!

I will admit though that when I was talking about it with my husband - before I made the appointment for the training on Saturday -- I totally broke down..I hate to say it but this whole process is breaking me down. I am not sure how many cycles I will be able to take this for...if the injectibles don't work - I don't think I will be going forward at all. Injectibles will only get one shot I think - and then I have to be done.

Side note: I am on pins and needles waiting to here from Heather - someone needs some good fucking news!




Well, I went for my blood test today - what a waste of $20 - they should call me by 2pm to tell me to stop the Progesterone because I am shit out of luck again this month.

Really tired - had to stop into work this morning because I couldn't connect to my computer from home last night - see what happens when you take work home - you end up having to come in anyway.

Ally - I am so sorry that bitch showed up.
Lesley - I know you are hurting now, but I am glad that you sought help. I look forward to having you back.
Heather - O MY GOD - that is such wonderful wonderful news - I can't wait to hear how the blood tests go!
Jamie - Hope you are hanging in there - give us an update soon
Jess - I miss you! But your funny entries on your blog crack me up.
Chas - Hope you are doing ok - you haven't updated in a couple of days - thinking about you.
Stacia - I really hope you are doing ok - I am still thinking about you.
Heather M - I know the waiting is definately the worst part - I really hope this is your month
Liz - I hope you are feeling better today and that "hope" has found her way back to your house.
Jenna - I hope your counseling session went ok. Please let us know how you are doing.

I hope Jennie is doing ok - Ally please let her know I am thinking of her.

To everyone else that I have missed - I hope that you all get your BFP's soon - I want off that fucking Board! LOL

Have a good day everyone. I will update later to make the negative official. Bye.

4 comments:

Ally said...

Let's hope the third time is the charm sistah pea!!!!!

Sporty said...

I am thinking about ya Jenn and I am glad that you lit a fire under their ass to get them moving. We all know when it comes to these things, they don't seemed to be as concerned about moving as quickly as we are.

Third time has to be a charm!

Take care and try to have a good weekend!

Heather P. said...

Jenn,
I am sorry that you didn't get on the feb with me!! The injectables will be for about 9-11 days depending on response to meds. You also need to have labs done to check your estrogen while you are taking them. Usually the day you go in for an u/s. Anyway even if you couldn't have got the classes done for this cycle or in time the nurse at the DR's office should have been able to do them for you. Mostyly you take them around 6-7pm that is probably why. Good Luck on your next cycle!! Thanks for the well wishes!!!
Heather

Liz said...

Jenn, I'm sorry things have to so so hard. I'm thinking of you and will pray that next month is your month.