Friday, May 06, 2005

CD 8

Well, it is cycle day 8 - took my last Clomid dose last night - I have to say - symptoms this month aren't as bad as last month - I am not as tired (maybe b/c of the prenatals I have been taking), I only had 2 hot flashes so far and my mood has been pretty even (which DH is SOOO thankful about).

I have a busy weekend planned so I probably won't be online too often. Tomorrow is my niece's sweet 16...for those of you that didn't see it back in February...here is her dress:




(Sammy is way cuter though!)

Anyway, after work today I will be going to my sister's house and helping with last minute details - then I have to go buy something for myself to wear (yes, I have something I can wear - but I want something new!)

Tomorrow at 12:30 we meet at the hall to decorate - my husband has to pick up the food at 6 and then the party starts at 7.

Sunday is mother's day - I don't know what DH has planned - but I am sure I will be busy.

My husband still didn't get his results - he was supposed to go yesterday - but he called and re-scheduled for MOnday because he was in the middle of 3 different jobs and he didn't want to leave - because you know, a heart problem isn't a serious thing at all - done arguing about it!

So that is that - I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad the Clomid isn't making you psycho..I'm sure your DH is happy about that.

Your niece looks great!!! Have a wonderful time at the party.

I'm sorry your husband did not get the results yet but it is so typical of a man. No matter what you say or do it doesn't matter. They will do anything to avoid going....good luck with that.

Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Liz

Ally said...

I'm glad the clomid isn't too bad this month...DH can breathe a little! LOL

Have a great time at the party and you better be showing me some pictures.

Talk to you soon pea.

Heather P. said...

Glad to hear that the Clomid side effects aren't so bad this month. The hot flashes were all I ever had on them. Lots of sticky baby dust to you!
Happy Mother's Day