Sunday, May 01, 2005

CD 3

Went to doc this morning for initial cycle bloodwork and base line U/S.

Turns out....they are doubling my clomid - started 100mg a night - my husband is screwed - does this mean I will be a Double Bitch? I might get pregnant after all this - but I may also get divorced.

That's pretty much it - the cycle begins again.....stay tuned

3 comments:

Ally said...

POOR JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I better send him some ear plugs...LOLOL

Heather P. said...

I love Ally's idea about the ear plugs! She may have to send Carl some since I started the shots Sunday too. Lets hope for the BFP! to be in the VERY near future for the both of us!!

Sporty said...

I am late as usual on posting. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! I know that you will be getting that BFP really soon!

Thinking about ya! Take care.