I must be fucking insane....seriously fucking insane....have the last two years not taught me anything?????
I am sitting here at work analyzing every little twinge because I want my fucking AF to arrive so I can go for my baseline tomorrow and start my injections tomorrow night. I am fucking looking forward to starting the gonal-f because I am optimistic that it will work.
When I first started the IUI process, I told my husband that I wouldn't get pregnant until the 3rd cycle. Then - because I am an asshole - I did a facade.com "yes/no" prediction thing...my questions:
1. Will I be pregnant this cycle? Answer: No
2. Will I get pregnant next cycle? Answer: No
3. Will I get pregnant my 3rd cycle? Answer: yes
So of course, before even CD1 I have my hopes totally up for this cycle....stupid superstitious bullshit...I know it is....and I am cursing myself that I am getting my hopes up again - Jeez before the cycle even starts......What the hell is wrong with me??? Why am I letting myself do this to myself? I must be a total idiot - seriously. But I can't help it...I have this feeling that it is going to work this month.....please, please, please ladies....set me straight.....I don't want to be all fucked up on day 30 when it doesn't come out positive!!!!
Ok - enough ranting for me....I hope everyone has a nice Memorial Day Weekend!
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jenn,
I can't believe I am going to say this but I hope that AF comes so you can start your shots tonight. I am really praying for you this month. It makes me very sad to think this could be your last shot. I just hope and pray that this ttc journey has a happy ending. Talk to you soon.
Jenna
It's finny but I dont' think you're crazy one bit. I do that facade crap all the time too...fucking insane but we need something to hope for. I pray that the 3rd time's the charm and being that three is my lucky number, IT BETTER HAPPEN!
*spreading magic pinocle dust on your belly*
Jenn,
When I use follistim I don't start them until CD 3 so I can now see a difference in the 2!!
I hope that this is you time. I hope that this will be it. I will pray for you.
Heather
Post a Comment