What an up and down day. Today is Jennie's little boy's funeral....what a horrible thing to have to go through. I can't even imagine how she feels and my thoughts and prayers go out to her.
Chas got her long awaited BFP!!! What exciting news that is....I had such a feeling that she was pg.....but us in the IPP hate giving out false hope so we try to hold back! I pray that she has a long uneventful pregnancy! Way to go Chas!!!
I am still very excited for Heather as well - I can't wait to find out how many beans she has cooking in there!
I hope that Chas and Heather have started an IPP trend!
I started my shots two days ago - the first shot didn't go super smooth - some blood ended up in the vile of meds but my doc said that I could still use it. Last night's shot went much smoother - my husband sure has the hang of it....I think he enjoys sticking me with all the grief I have been giving him since being on the hormones!
I go for my first U/S tomorrow to see how the Gonal-f is working and if I need to increase the dosage. I really hope this medication works - I am praying that 3rd time is a charm....let's keep the IPP pg ball rolling!!!!
I can't wait for Ally to sell her house so I can beat her ass out of her pessimistic streak she has going on!
I finally chatted with Lesley last night (conference with Ally) - it was so good to finally talk to her - it has been so long!!!
My son's allergies were acting up - my husband doesn't believe me that he has allergies - but when cold/cough medicine doesn't stop his cough but Claritan does - um what does that tell you???
God, I am so tired!! Does Gonal-f make you tired???? I feel like I am going to fall asleep at the keyboard!
I hope everyone is doing well - Jamie - I am praying that the damn cyst is gone at your next appointment!
Have a good one everybody!
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I so hope that this is a trend!! I would love to see nothing but BFP's announcements on that board!!! I don't know about the side effects of Gonal F can't help you there. I wasn't tired on Follistim. Good Luck to you tomorrow at your appointment.
Jenn, this will be your month!!! I hope you start feeling better soon. Good luck with the u/s.
The third time is going to be a charm Jenn! I am sorry that you are so tired. I don't know anything about the shots, so I can't help you out in that area.
Let us know how your appointment goes today! I am looking forward to hearing that the shots are working just as planned and you are on your way to a BFP. Yep, we need a few more from the IPP clan.
I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about ya! Hope to hear great things really soon. Take care of your self.
Post a Comment