How sad is this....my life so revolves around trying to conceive that the only thing I have to write about is the status of my follicles - could I be any more pathetic?????
So - here is the update.....
I have 3 growing on the left...two are measuring at 9mm and one is at 8mm. I only have one growing well on the right - and she is at 8mm. So we shall see what happens.
I continue at the 150iu tonight and tomorrow and then I go for another sono and blood work on Monday morning. I am so tired....I never get to sleep anymore!!!!
Hopefully this cycle will be coming to a close soon - I will be on cd9 on Monday - I am not sure if that is too early for the shot.....or for them to grow significantly.....I only have enough gonal-f for tonight and tomorrow anyway - so hopefully I don't need to get another script!
well - that is my update - I am leaving work in a few minutes - I have been so busy all day - but really - when am I not busy - I need to hit the Lotto.........Bad!
Have a good one everyone!
Saturday, June 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jenn!
Most of the time when we do all of this for IUI or IVF I will take anywhere from 9-11 days of shots before the final shot and then 36 hours later is either for IUI or IVF. Just thought you would want to know you are right on scedule. Even the size are right for the day!! Good Luck
Jenn I hope your appointment went great today! I am praying that everything falls into place for you very soon.
Just thought I would let you know that I have been thinking about ya and I hope to hear from you very soon!
Take care.
Post a Comment