Monday, June 06, 2005

cd9 update

went to doc this morning....I have a 13mm and an 11mm on the left side and an 11mm on the right - in addition to alot of small follicles - which is because of the PCOS.

I take two more nights of the 150iu and then go back for sonogram on Wednesday to see if it is time for the shot - If I get the shot on Wednesday, then IUI will be on Thursday and Friday - so I will know if it worked by the 24th of June.

I am so tired of this process...I just can't wait for it to be over - for good or bad - I hope everyone is doing well.

Bye

4 comments:

Liz said...

Crossing my fingers that the eggs continue to grow. I know it has been a long and emotional journey for you and I pray that it will soon end with a BFP!!

Sporty said...

Good things are in the works Jenn! It is going to happen. I am keeping everything crossed for you!

Take care.

Heather P. said...

Hope everything goes great at the DR's today!!

Jessigirl said...

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!

LOL

Did you do the IUI this weekend? Let us know!!!

Love,
Jess