I am so happy that I am going to leave you a comment on every blog and PW post I can find that relates!I really am happy and very excited for ya....now I am going to go nuts waiting to find out how many are in there!Take care and congrats again!!!!
I already know how many...two little peas of course!!! :)
I am Loving the fact that the ticker gets to stay!!!!
Jenn, I am so so happy for you! I too am going nuts to see how many are in there. This is wonderful news to hear! I pray for you to have a wonderful, fun pregnancy!Hugs to you!Heather M.
Jenn, they have some really cool tickers at baby-gaga.com!I am so excited for you!!!!!!
Jenn, I am SO happy for you. Can't wait to know how many you're having.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am so happy that I am going to leave you a comment on every blog and PW post I can find that relates!
I really am happy and very excited for ya....now I am going to go nuts waiting to find out how many are in there!
Take care and congrats again!!!!
I already know how many...two little peas of course!!! :)
I am Loving the fact that the ticker gets to stay!!!!
Jenn, I am so so happy for you! I too am going nuts to see how many are in there. This is wonderful news to hear! I pray for you to have a wonderful, fun pregnancy!
Hugs to you!
Heather M.
Jenn, they have some really cool tickers at baby-gaga.com!
I am so excited for you!!!!!!
Jenn, I am SO happy for you. Can't wait to know how many you're having.
Post a Comment