Monday, June 20, 2005

starting to get a little discouraged

Well, I am not feeling any real symptoms today - and my husband and Ally both believe I am not pregnant - probably because I have always had some type of symptom by now. I am holding out hope because both Heather and Chastity have said that they are not feeling any symptoms and we know that they are good and pregnant.

I was speaking with Ally and she thinks that I should give the IUI with injectibles another two tries - but I really have no desire to go through this again for next two months - I know it can be considered giving up - and I know that most people have been through way more than me for way longer than me - but I am just tired of the whole process now.

I am tired today - my son had a bad night last night - nightmares - so I am hoping he will let me take a nap when I get home! Thankfully, today is my short day!

Well, that is really it - Father's day was uneventful - I will update again after I take my test on Wednesday.

Have a good one everybody!

6 comments:

Jessigirl said...

Jenn,

Don't count yourself out yet, just take it one day at a time. You may not have enough hormones yet to have symptoms, or, you may not have any this time. Either way, don't start planning for next cycle until it gets here and if the witch does show up, you can always take a month off to regroup. If you decide you don't want to go through it again then that is ok too as long as you are really ok with it.

Remember, you always have your family at PW.

Jess

Jenna said...

Jenn,
I am hoping and praying that this month is the month!!! I can't wait to come online wednesday and see that you got a BFP.
I agree with Ally, if this month is not the month you shouldn't give up just yet.
I understand what you mean about not wanting to go through this anymore. I just hope and pray in the end it is all worth.
Your in my thoughts. If there is anything I can do for you let me know.
Jenna

Ally said...

I wasn't being negative. I still think she has a chance. Some people don't get any symptoms.

I'm still holding out hope for ya Jenn :)

Sporty said...

Well Jenn I really do hope that this is it for you! I understand being tired of trying and not wanting to do it any more.

I am not going to give up on ya until we definitely know!

You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Take care!

Heather P. said...

I agree don't give up on the shots and IUI just yet. We did them 4 times. The first time we had an ectopic pregnancy. I wanted to move on to IVF but DH wanted another IUI cycle. That is why there are 4 and not just 3.

I still don't have many symptoms!!! I am only tired and my boobs have seem to have doubled in size but that is all!! NO MS No sore boobs no nothing!! Just being tired. Don't give up until the fat lady sings. Don't give up on the shots either. Don't ever lose hope

Liz said...

I know its sometimes hard to be hopeful Jenn but don't lose hope...it will happen. I'm praying this month is your month!!!