Well, I am officially pregnant - Thank the good Lord!
I go for my sonogram on Thursday - I had the choice of Tuesday or Thursday but I wanted to give the bean a little more time to grow (I know - two days isn't a long time).
Symptoms:
My boobs are a little sore.
I am really tired.
And get this - I can't Poop!!! I know, I know, Too much information but my belly looks like I am 5 months pregnant instead of 4 weeks!!! Any helpful hints would be appreciated!
I have told only a few people so far:
1. My best friend Kim.
2. Her boyfriend and our assistant Peter.
3. All the IPP
4. PW
5. My friend Sue - and get this - she is pregnant too - I am doing the very beginning of March and she is due mid February! We will be going to the same hospital as well - wouldn't that be something if we end up in the hospital together!!!
I am a little nervous about how the pregnancy will progress but I guess that is normal considering my history. I am trying to do everything right - cutting out 95% of the caffeine - taking my vitamin - eating right - it is all I can really do. I don't know if I will ever really relax completely but I am making sure that I enjoy this pregnancy for every second I have it.
My husband is spoiling me - so that is a definate perk!!!!
I will definately be waiting until I hit the 8 week mark before I tell anyone - and I will try to wait until after the first trimester if that is possible, so you will all have to put up with my ramblings about it here.
I am so happy that the IPP is finally getting the pregnancies we deserve - Ally, Lesley, Jaime & Jess - within the next two months all four of you will be pregnant - we are going to be the big fat Pregnant IPPs!!!!
Jenna you are being so good to your friend's babies - you are just setting up there mom's to spoil yours!!! Hope you are doing ok!
Hope everyone is doing well - Heather & Chas - give us an update!
Talk to everyone soon!!!
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't remember the last time I could feel the happiness coming from your words...Congrats Jenn, you deserve it, every second of it!
Love,
Jess
I have heard that apple juice is good for constipation...give us an update on how you are feeling!!!!
Jenn,
I am still just so happy for you.. I can't wait till thur so you can tell us how many little guys (or girls) are in there!!!
I would try to eat alot of fruit in yogurt. Not only good for you but it should help you go to the restroom.
I hope that all is well, you in my thoughts and prayers.
Jenna
I am just so happy for you Jenn...sounds like all is going great! I can't wait to hear about your sonogram on Thursday!
I can't give you much helpful advice for the constipation. I have been fairly lucky and have only had to deal with it a time or two so far. I am bloated though. I am starting to get my pooch.
Time to get to work. Hope to talk to you soon! Take care!
Post a Comment