OK - so I am trying to think positive - I put a ticker up - maybe I am jinxing myself - but I have spent over two years telling myself that I wasn't pregnant - so this month I am going to tell myself that I am - maybe if I do everything different this month it will actually happen.
I am sure that I will be back in two weeks to remove the ticker - but I will try anything at this point.
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so glad that you are back up and running! I think the ticker is a good thing. I REALLY hope that it works. If it does, I may have to try it.
I have missed you! Thanks for the advice that you have given me on my blog. I do appreciate it!
Take care and in 2 weeks, I hope to see the ticker still there!
Hey Jenn,
I love the ticker!! Maybe we should all give it a try!! I really do hope that you get your BFP!! I hope that we all get them!! (with or without tickers) I think I will be testing on the same day as you!
Heather
Here's to hoping we can all have one!!!
Have a good one pea!
I hope the positive thinking really works out for you... it can't hurt!
Wishing you the best!
I love the ticker!!! I am praying that it rings true. I know that faith is really strong, so I am having faith that you are 3 weeks 2 days pg. Your in my thoughts.
Jenna
Post a Comment