Thursday, July 07, 2005

My sonogram

Well, as of right now there is only one bean growing in there....however, he saw another black spot in my uterus that said it can POSSIBLY be another sac or more likely a uterine fibroid. So I will be changing my ticker to one - for now!

But........

I SAW THE HEARTBEAT!!!!!!! We couldn't hear it yet but the doctor told me that we should be able to hear it the next time - hey do you know with the vaginal ultrasound they can turn on the sound and hear the heartbeat!!! He said he couldn't measure the rate but it looked to him around 140 - I told Joe - It's another Boy! LOL My son told me - "Mommy, if we have a boy baby that wouldn't make me very happy!" What a little man.

My progesterone level was over 30.5 which is down a little from last week (because I went from 4 x per day to 2 x per day but still is an acceptable level). My HCG level was over 5000 - when I asked her about the doubling every 72 hours (Last week my level was 2928) she said that once the level is over 5000 they just say that it is "over 5000" they don't give an actual number. A level of 5000 is still on the high end for my week.

I don't have a scanner home - but once I go back to work on Monday I will scan the sonogram picture and post it.

I have to go back on the 14th for another sonogram and bloodwork and I have an appointment with my regular OB on the 19th.

That's it for now!

6 comments:

Sporty said...

Yeah Jenn! I really hope that black spot is another little bean! How exciting that you got to see the h/b! I didn't know that you could hear it with the vag cam. I am glad you said something. I may have to ask about that at my appt. tomorrow morning.

I am so happy for you. This is so great. I hope that I have good news to report. I can't wait to see your little bean.

Take care and have a great day!!!!

Ally said...

That's awesome Jenn...but I'm still holding out for two!! :)

GO BABIES, GO BABIES!!

Jessigirl said...

YAY!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Jenna said...

That is such great news!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I am still praying that you have twins!! I can't wait to find out. 150 beats per minute... that is so wonderful I can't wait till you get to hear it! Your in my thoughts and prayers! I am so glad that things went well.
Jenna

Liz said...

I am so happy for you Jenn!! Crossing my fingers that there are two.

Heather P. said...

Congratulations on hearing the heartbeat!! How wonderful and what great news!!