Well, I am still queesy - the feeling didn't go away at all yesterday and has been with me all morning so far. I am a little happy about it because it makes me feel like things are right on track. I am just worried that it is going to get so bad that it will interfere with work - and since noone there knows about this - and I don't want to tell them for at least another 4 weeks (if possible) I am hoping that the nausea is manageable - we shall see.
Joey had his separation class yesterday - he did so well - I know that the fact that he can go into the class - kiss me goodbye - and be fine for an hour and a half in a classroom setting means that I raised a good well adjusted child - yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah - It still gives me an ache in my heart that he doesn't want to stay right by my side - is that silly? I know though that this class was the right thing to do considering that he starts Preschool in September - that will definately be a hard day for me! Not looking forward to that.
I am happy to see all the BFPers are feeling good. I hope their pregnancies continue to go smoothly!
Well - this wasn't a long post - I am going to lie down for a little while - my husband is home so I get a little break - Woo Hoo!
Talk to everyone soon!
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry that you are still queesy Jenn. I would gladly take it over from you if I could. I am apparently one of "the lucky ones". The only time I get the slightest bit queesy is when I start gettting hungry.
I am glad that Joey did so good at his class yesterday. Preeschool is September....not that far away.
Well, try to get some rest and take care.
Sorry you're feeling queesy...hope you start feeling better soon. I'm glad Joey didn't have a hard time at his separation class. I can imagine how you will feel when he starts pre-school. Take care!
hmm..i can't read the other comments for some reason..Oh well. Congrats. I have always dreamed of having twins, At this point..I am pretty much giving up on the whole new baby thing. Congrats again:)
Post a Comment