Tuesday, July 05, 2005

No big deal Update

Well, it is July 5th and nothing new to report as far as baby wise. I go on Thursday for my sonogram - I am nervous and excited - I am nervous that my cysts have not decreased in size and I am excited that I may be able to find out how many beans are cooking.

My 4th of July was nice - I went to my sister's house - she has a big party every year with fireworks and everything - they men light the fireworks off in the front and the women and all the kids sit in the backyard and watch - their neighbors were lighting them off as well so it was a pretty good show (though my brother in law was disappointed that he could only get 1 1/2 inch mortars instead of 3")

I wasn't feeling the greatest - my stomach was bothering me - I was having a little bit of cramping and as always - the gas pains - I also was in a bummed out mood because I had to go shopping in the morning for clothes - because everything is uncomfortable because of the bloating - I went up 2 sizes! So needless to say - I was feeling pretty crappy - especially with a bunch of young girls in little skirts running around.

It was nice seeing my Aunts though and having my whole family together.

My brother is coming home at the end of July! I can't wait. Anthony is in the Army and he got his orders to go to Afghanistan so every second with him counts right now. At first he was supposed to leave in September, then they pushed it back to January, then March - now they are talking about pushing it back until June of 06 - personally - they can't push it back far enough - it is getting volatile all over again over there - and he is going to the Afghan/Pakistan border - right where all of the violence has been taking place. I pray that things start calming down before he has to leave. He is my baby brother, he has a wife and three boys and I am so scared for all of them.

I can't wait to see the boys - they are getting so big! and they are so so cute!!

Here's Anthony:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is Kayden:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally - here is Aaron:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aren't they cute???

What else: Hmm - I am on vacation until next Monday!! Woo Hoo - even though I still check and respond to my emails and any calls I get - the one thing that sucks about having so much responsibiity - you are never truly on Vacation!

I just finished The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks - pretty good book.

I am now reading Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz.

I am also still trying to get through the 3rd book in the Stephen King's gunslinger series - but for the life of me I can't bring myself to care what happens at the end of the book - my boss says to stick with it because the subsequent books are alot better - We shall see!

That is pretty much it for me - I will update again on Thursday after my Sonogram! Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

3 comments:

Ally said...

I'm glad you had a good 4th Jenn...it's nice to get together with family...and soon your little brother will be home too.

I am so psyched about Thursday. I hope the dr. has some good news and those damn cysts are diminishing.

As far as those girls in tiny skirts...I spit on them! pHHHBT!!!
:)


Have a great vacation, enjoy resting and reading. How's Dad btw?

Heather P. said...

Glad to hear that you had a nice 4th! I know what you mean about the bloating. It sucks just hang inthere it does get better. Hope all goes well with you sono on Thurs!!! Just tomorrow!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Jessigirl said...

Jenn!!!! How was your u/s?