didn't work - I will do it when I get home
Never mind - I guess it took a second to catch up!
They look great Jenn! I am so happy for you. This is so exciting! You are so lucky that you get to go to the dr. every week...I know it is to monitor the cysts, but it is killing me to wait 4 weeks in between. Again...I am SO happy for you...whoo hoo!!!!
That is so amazing!!! They are so beautiful. Congratulations!! This is just so exciting! Jenna
HOLY SHIT, MY PEA IS HAVING PEAS!!I need to make that a sign hahahaha
OMG! I still am SO incredibly excited for you! You are so blessed. Belly rubs,Jess
Jenn, I am SO happy for you...congrats!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
didn't work - I will do it when I get home
Never mind - I guess it took a second to catch up!
They look great Jenn! I am so happy for you. This is so exciting! You are so lucky that you get to go to the dr. every week...I know it is to monitor the cysts, but it is killing me to wait 4 weeks in between.
Again...I am SO happy for you...whoo hoo!!!!
That is so amazing!!! They are so beautiful. Congratulations!! This is just so exciting!
Jenna
HOLY SHIT, MY PEA IS HAVING PEAS!!
I need to make that a sign hahahaha
OMG! I still am SO incredibly excited for you! You are so blessed.
Belly rubs,
Jess
Jenn, I am SO happy for you...congrats!!
Post a Comment