I am going to keep my appointment as is - so tomorrow at 9:45. I didn't move it up for a couple of reasons:
1. I am only having 2-3 attacks a day - and they aren't as intense and don't last as long as they were.
2. The rest of the day is just really a dull ache - a pain that I can handle.
3. I know there is nothing he can do for me anyway so what is the point?
I spent the ENTIRE day in bed yesterday with my son and husband - had a good old fashioned Veg out day - I should have been doing laundry - but I didn't - it felt so nice! Now I am backed up on housework - but who cares!!!
I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Monday, July 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry that you have been in so much pain Jenn. I am glad that it seems to be easing up a little.
I am hoping and praying that those cysts go away soon!
Take care.
I'm glad the attacks are decreasing and I hope they stop very soon. I'm sorry that you are in so much pain...CYSTS GO AWAY!!!
Post a Comment