OK it is cycle day 34 and nine days post ovulation. I got yet another BFN and the "chin up" facade is starting to wear off - I am getting very discouraged. My boobs are still sore - both of them - which, as strange as it may sound, may actually be a good sign, b/c when I am expecting AF only the right one hurts - I know very strange - but then I never claimed to be anything else.
Sore boobs are the only thing that I could construe as possible pg symptoms - I am not overly exhausted or emotional - I actually have been quite calm lately - and of course, the big anti-symptom the BFN. So as it stands today, I just don't know what is going on.
I would love to say - well, I am not going to take another test until I am due but I know I won't - the longest I will be able to last is until Saturday - so I am not even going to make an empty promise.
I had Mommy and Me with Joey this morning - he usually does really well with the other kids - he shares and isn't pushy but today he was in a mood or something because he had some confrontations with a couple of kids - I would love to be able to blame it on "those other little brats" but truth is - today my son was the brat - and really none of the kids in this particular class is a brat -which is unique because there always is one or two.
We finally got the converter for the our new dryer - which is good because I am almost out of drawers - ha ha - actually - not that funny.
OK - so this wasn't very interesting today - sorry they can't all be winners. Hopefully tomorrow I will be more inspired.
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, I'm sticking with the old adage that no news is good news...maybe TWO sore boobs is a good thing. I didn't experience the same pg symptoms with both kids so you never know what could be. This waiting game sucks I know but fingers (and toes) are still crossed...why do you think I make so many typos? LOL
Post a Comment