Monday, January 10, 2005

What is going on with my temps?????

OK - so temp was 97.4 at 6:45am (an hour later than I usually take it) so I used the converter on FF, and they adjusted it to 97.2 - well that temp is below my coverline (97.4 would have been AT coverline) and a full .8 degrees less than yesterday!!!!

What is going on? I am on day 6 of my cycle and I normally have a 14 day LP!!! Hopefully it was just a glitch (or maybe, hope of all hopes, an implantation dip!)
I am going to try to figure out how to link my chart so you can see for yourself - hold on.....

My Chart - look at 2nd one

OK - that may have done it - not really sure though - look at the second chart (1st one is an overlay - what the hell is that? and 3rd one is last month)

Well, have to go - I am at work - just wanted to take a minute to say "Hi".

OH yeah - I have already taken 3 tests - which was detailed yesterday - I have one more left which I will try to hold off from taking until at least cd10 (doubt it is going to happen though) but by then I should be getting my Aim Midstream tests in the mail from webwomb.com.

We shall see - sorry my quote isn't updated yet today - I will try soon.

1 comment:

Ally said...

I think it could be a positive thing! I'm hopeful Jenn...keep us posted!!