Ok - so I got two bars on the fertility monitor - whatever that means - it says I am at "high" fertility. I am on cycle day 15 so I don't expect to ovulate for 7 days - or at the earlies 5 days.
Joe and I did the dance last night and even though he knows it isn't my fertile time (I swear sometimes I think he knows my cycle better than me) he told me to prop my ass up anyway- because you never can tell.
My son is laying in his bed right now fighting his nap - if he isn't asleep in another tweny minutes I will have to forget about his nap today :( . I don't know about you - but if someone told me I had to go take a nap - I wouldn't even argue for one second! I don't understand it!
I am tired today - I drank two glasses of wine last night - which is a big deal for me! That isn't why I am tired - went to bed late got up early - that is why I am tired.
Ally - I am sorry that stupid evil bitch showed her face this month. Clomid next month and a BFP for you - that is my prediction. Meanwhile go get yourself a dunkachino and a donut!
Talk to you girls soon.
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know I will Jenn...you can bet on that for one sure thing this month.
Post a Comment