Tuesday, February 22, 2005

CD 35

OK - we are getting to the home stretch here!

cd 35
9dpo
Monitor: didn't even bother turning it on this morning
mood: still kind of gloomy but climbing my way back
phantom symptoms: boobs still hurt, cramping a little today, being a TOTAL Bitch!

Don't have much to report today - I totally screwed around at work today taking care of personal bullshit - I have no idea what I am putting down on my times sheet - I did maybe 5.5 hours of work for the 8 hour day. I will need to extend my day on Friday to make up for the hours! Oh well, at least I am off for the next two days.

I have to take my niece shopping for her Sweet 16 dress - she wants to go to David's Bridal - apparently Sweet 16's are even bigger now then when I was in school - She is the last little girl in my family - after she was born it was All boys afterwards - 7 to be exact. We are all predicting that my "man's man" of a brother will be the ones to have all girls!!!!!

I am also going to dinner with a good friend of mine (we are trying to go every month) next Friday - we are going to this really good Italian Place - I love Italian - so I am looking forward to that - which means I will definately have to test by Friday since we usually polish off a bottle of wine between us!!!

That is is for now - I hope everyone is doing ok.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Jenn,

ya know, you could be having triplets yourself...then you'll definately need that bottle of wine.

Sweet 16 at David's bridal??? When I was 16 I got a pizza party. LOL

Jenna said...

Jenn,
I am sorry that you didn't get much work done today. When are you going to test? Have you decided when you are going to do more testing or are you just going to stay natural. I know that it has been on your mind lately and I am just wondering if you have come to any conclusions. They are such hard decisions to make. I wish getting knocked up was as easy to us as it is to all those crack people that don't want kids. You are in my thoughts and I hope you have a great day tomorrow.
Jenna