OK - some "Christina" lady from the August Birth Board just tried to stir up the same Ticker crap again - Hi - it has been over for some time now - She had the balls to say that no-one responded to Heather's post - Jesus - that whole thread was a response to Heather's post! At least 10 people tried to rationally explain to Heather the whole deal.
I find it ironic that people from the August Board are coming over trying to start crap considering the ONLY reason Heather was still on the TTC board - from her own mouth - was that SHE DID NOT LIKE THE PEOPLE ON THE AUGUST BOARD. I was so tempted to reply to the post and tell little miss Christina butt-insky that HELLO, SHE DIDN'T LIKE YOU PEOPLE!!!
I am taking Jaime's advice and not responding on the Board but I am livid right now! So I guess - we can get bitched at for so called giving Heather the "boot" (which absolutely was not the CASE! but apparently she does not want to listen - and did not read any of the response posts) but it is all right for Heather to now be all "poor me they don't want to see my tickers" on the August Board - because I guess now they are good enough for her - talk about hypocritical and two-faced.
Monday, February 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
See what happens when you do a little digging? You go girl. I'm glad you found that post of hers and shut her up. Her apology is too little too late as far as I'm concerned. She had some nerve saying the things she did and sorry to all isn't going to cut it in my book. Only when she had her own words to choke on, did she even concede. To hell with that! I don't need fair weather friends like that especially when we're all after the same goal. Just my 2 cents...ok, maybe a nickel.
Post a Comment