Still two bars on that God for saken thing!!! It is so frustrating! Also, my temp went down to 96.9 at 7:00am - which means a comparable temp at 5:45 would have been 96 and change. So - I still have not ovulated!
Today is cd22 so if I ovulate today - it will be a 36 day cycle - which is normal for me - so we will see what the temp does tomorrow morning - that monitor doesn't mean shit right now.
I had a major migraine last night (sorry again Ally and Les) - I laid on the couch and conked out - with Joey wide awake next to me. My brain feels like it is sore right now.
I was going to rant about PW here - since it is MY Blog - but I really don't have the energy right now. It is really silly what is going on there and how "anonymous" has nothing better to do that play two ends against the middle.
Then you have the March Board posting on our board in the first place (Kayden's Mommy) and then saying "Don't post on our board" Um Hello? The thing is if Kayden's Mommy really just wanted to express her opinion that would be fine right - but SHE started a thread on her board where they could all bash us. So obviously she just really wanted to start a controversy - had she just stated her opinion on our board and been done with it - then - yes - I would have believed she just wanted to express her opinion - the new thread she created on the subject on her board tells a different story however.
I will probably write more later - I PM'd someone that posted a message on our board - although it appears that it was viewed - I have not received a response from her - I guess it isn't much fun if it isn't on Public display.
Also - Kaycee Babe - who is the one who "anonymously" posted MY blog to Heather - still hasn't responded to my PM - I wonder why that is - it is a shame that people, when asked to discuss one on one - are afraid to do so - so again, the invitation goes out to the two people I PM'd - feel free to respond - I actually welcome it.
Gotta go back to work :( I will talk to everyone later.
Jess - Ally will give you my Yahoo Messager id - it will be cool to conference with all of us!
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment