Monday, February 21, 2005

cd 34 - 6 more days to go until I completely give up hope

OK - one more time stats:

cd 34
8dpo
monitor: low
phantom symptoms: boobs hurt - no more no less than last month
mood: impossibly low
temp: 97.8 about 45 minutes before I was supposed to be up - so at normal waking it would have been about 97.95

I have been in such a mood the past few days - I don't know if it is because I don't feel well (sore throat, headache and those damn hives) or if I am PMSing bad this month or what - all I know is that for the past two days I have woken (is that right? it doesn't look right) up in such a pissy mood. Yesterday morning I actually left my house because I knew that I was going to be a bitch to my husband for something that normally rolls off my back - like sitting around until 1pm on Sunday, or not cleaning his dishes or whatever. He asked me if it was him and I told him the truth "No, I am just in such a miserable mood that I know I am going to be a bitch to you - so I am trying to avoid that."

We fought this morning over something impossibly stupid because of my mood and I wish I would just get out of this funk already. I don't know if I am upset about knowing I am probably not pregnant this month and the thought of seeing all those specialists is driving me a little nuts (not to mention that Vytra still hasn't gotten back to me about my benefits) or what - But I AM TOTALLY GOING CRAZY LATELY!

When I am at work - I think about all the things I need to do at home (fyi - I am writing this at work) and when I am home - I am thinking about everything that I should have done at work! It is like a vicious cycle that I can't get out of - Maybe I should start going to Yoga or something - except that I would probably stress about how to fit that into my schedule!

OK - sorry - I am usually more upbeat but today I just don't have the energy!!

Jess: Way to go on the EWCM!
Jaime: Still Holding out Hope for you!
Lesley: Ditto for you girl, and where have you been - I miss you!
Ally: Give a rub to the triplets!!
Jenna: Stop reading this and get some homework done!!!

Talk to everyone later!

Zippy G.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Jenn,
Sorry that you have been in a funk. It is funny I just read Lesley's blog and you both had the same kind of day. Not that being in a funk is funny I know it truely sucks. I hate it when I can't get out of those moods I think that it is the whole ttc thing that does it to us. It is just so hard. I am still holding out hope for you this month. Are you behaving and not testing yet? I hope today is a much better day for you. oh yeah and this weekend Jeremiah was sick so I got so much homework done I couldn't go any where so now I might be online alot. I miss talking to you.
Jenna

Ally said...

I'm sorry you're in such a funk lately. I think we all are. It just sucks having to go through this. Every month.. every month.
Just know you have friends that care, are going through it too...and will support you to the end. And..I'M NOT HAVING TRIPLETS!!!!!!!!!!!