Wednesday, February 16, 2005

cd 29 - 11 more days till testing

CD 29
3 dpo
Monitor: Low
Mood: ok

I think that monitor is getting greedy! This is the 3rd day in a row of "low" fertility and they are still asking me to test. I think it is a conspiracy to make you go through the whole box of tests in one month - hell my peak was 5 days ago - come on people!

Joe's birthday dinner went great last night -

Appetizer: Broccoli Rabe sauted with fresh garlic &
Platter of soppersata, fresh mozzerella, marinated mushrooms and assorted olives

Dinner: Chicken Francaise tossed with Angel hair Pasta and Broccoli with Italian Bread

Dessert: Devils Food Cake with Chocolate Fudge Icing (thank you Betty) decorated by Joey

I gave up chocolate for lent - but had a piece of cake anyway (so good!)

I had already given Joe his birthday presents (nothing big this year - just clothes, cds and stuff). Joey painted a bucket for his Daddy and we went to the dollar store and he picked out a bunch of things to put in it:
  • Car Wash
  • Chenille Mitt for washing the car
  • WD-40
  • Rags for washing the car
  • deck of cards
  • Sponge Bob Square Pants Air Freshener
  • Toy truck (one that matched his so they could play together)
  • hershey minature candies

He kept saying "Daddy is going to be so glad mom".

It was beautiful here yesterday - so warm - feels like spring is coming (Thank Goodness)

I have a cough so I sound very Demi Moore-ish today!

Well, that is it - I work half a day today so nothing else is new. Have a happy.

2 comments:

Sporty said...

Jenn,

Sounds like you had a really nice evening. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month.

Ok, other than continuously testing, all you have to do is hold off for 11 more days to test. Good luck on that!

Enjoy your half a day of working. I don't know if I ever told you, but Joey is adorable!

Take care,
Chasity

Ally said...

Sounds like you made a feast for a
king...Joey is very lucky indeed!

and...

resist that urge to test girl! You know better!