Thursday, February 10, 2005

Sick and Tired

It is 6:09pm and I am very tired and I feel sick - I am achy all over, have a sore throat and a headache - I better not be getting sick because I have so much to do next week:

Monday - Valentine's Day & Doctor's appointment
Tuesday - DH birthday
Wednesday - Work
Thursday - Mommy & Me
Friday - Going to the City to see Phantom of the Opera
Saturday - Work
Sunday - Collapse from exhaustion



I am on cd 23 - still no temp spike - still no "Peak" on the monitor. I am pretty much going by Ally now - if she gets a peak this month then I know the monitor just had to adjust to my cycle and my levels - if she doesn't (and yes - I know she is on Clomid ) then mine is going back on sale at Ebay -

Two months ago I was using every conception method in the book - charting, opk, saliva, cm monitoring - I am slowly but surely going back to the first method - charting - all by itself.

I am so tired these past two days - probably from getting sick. I worked yesterday from 12:30 to 9:00pm - and it was supposed to be my day off!!

I was going to go in for a few hours in the early morning tomorrow - but I don't think I am going to - I brought some stuff home that I can work on when Joey takes a nap (if he takes a nap) - or maybe I will just say screw it and veg on the couch all day - I don't know.

Thank God the drama is over on PW - I never rec'd a response to my Private Messages - and they must have been deleted because now recipient reads "NA". Kacee Babe changed her name to Ashleee - before she deleted the PM it showed me - I wonder if Kacee means Kansas City ?

I don't care - as I did not receive a response it shows the type of people that we were dealing with.

Anyway - that is about it for now - cross your fingers for a spike tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ally said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy Jenn. That damn NY weather needs to warm up already.

That damn monitor...you know how I feel about that piece of garbage. If I see a spike, I think I will have a heart attack.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for a spike!

Jenna said...

hey Jen,
I hate all this Oing thing, You, Jamie, and Me are all going though this together. What is up with this month? It sound like this week could be alot of fun. I hope you enjoy it. Try to get some rest this weekend. Talk to you later.
Jenna