OK - first piece of advice - DON'T TALK TO THE NURSE PRACTITIONER AT THE GYNECOLOGISTS OFFICE - THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turns out that Joe's levels aren't considered "good" or "fine" they are borderline - they could be the reason we are having a hard time conceiving. That coupled with my long cycles and my lack of CM = No Baby!
I have to go see the Urologist for Joe and make an appointment with the Fertility Specialist. My Doc won't put me on Clomid in case I have any other issues - since he is not a specialist - he would rather I saw someone else before he prescribes the Clomid.
Of course, this is all predicated upon my insurance covering the specialists. My Gyn also mentioned that the Fertility Specialist may want to go straight to IUI - instead of trying naturally on just the Clomid.
So here I am today, no closer to a baby then I was yesterday - with a mountain of research and calls to insurance companies ahead of me.
I am pissed, upset, mad, sad - you name it - I am it.
I am done here for today - Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry Jenn, that you didn't get any uplifting answers today. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you conceive naturally, without the speacialist!
Jess
Jenn,
I am sorry that you are having to go through this.. On Valentines day none the less. I hate everything. I am scared we both might be trying for a while. I hope not. FYI still no O. Worried about trisomy 18.. long story... talk to you later. Again I am so sorry. Your in my thoughts.
Jenna
I know that sounds like disheartening news but all is not lost yet. I'm sure the urologist will try to help as much as he can and maybe you won't need to go the IUI route. I still think it will happen naturally. Remember the pinocle reading!! :)
Post a Comment