Well, I am still sick - but I am at work anyway (obviously not doing too much). My temp was 98.0 at 5:00am and 98.4 at 5:45 - so it is still up there - I think because I am sick though - I don't know if I will be able to tell when my temp spikes this month.
I got 3 bars again this morning - but we didn't dance - both of us are so sick and we really weren't up for it - besides I had to be at work at 7 - maybe we will give it one last ditch effort tomorrow morning.
I am supposed to have a doctor's appointment on Monday but I may postpone it - I don't know if I want him digging down there during the two week wait - I think I would rather wait until the following week when - if in the unlikely event I am pregnant - a blood test will at least come out positive - not that it makes much of a difference - so I may just end up going - I guess I will decide tomorrow. I hate going to the gyn - I put it off as much as possible.
Joe was so sick yesterday too - but I was the one with an actual fever - so he took care of me more than I took care of him - he went out and got us lunch and dinner so I didn't have to make anything. He also took care of Joey more than I did yesterday as well - such a good guy.
Sorry I have not been online - I went on last night at around 8 - but didn't stay on for long - commented on some blogs - but that is about it. Hope everyone is doing well - hopefully I will be online later today or tonight to talk to everyone.
Bye.
Saturday, February 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you feel better soon Jenn! I am so used to going to the GYN that they recognize me at the door now, and his nurse treats me like a close-personal friend....I go every couple months for a pap...not fun!
You should keep your appointment if for nothing else than to discuss the tests you took and what the next step would be. You've gotten nothing to lose. Let him to an internal next time around, if need be.
Jenn,
you saw 3 lines!!!! yippee!!! I am so happy. I am sorry that you are sick your suck a trooper doing the BD anyways. I hope this month is your month. Let us know what you decide about the GYN, I am with you about not wanting him to fool around down there durring the 2ww. Hey I think I might be there with you I had a temp increase!!!
Jenna
Post a Comment