OK, pretty much finished with the "I want my ticker" whiners! I started a new thread about the details of the "shower" - let's get rid of the bad Karma.
Lauren (LauandJohn) and Jen (Lilmamista) both got BFP this month - good for them!!! We need to get cranking on their plans!
I was lurking at the actively trying board - just to see how everyone is doing - I have seen 3 posts already about "hey it worked for me" and "hey just relax".
Someone today posted - my doc told me to bd every 48 hours from two days before ovulation to two days after - Oh really brainiac? Thanks - never thought of changing my bd times for one or another rationalization in my head. The plan this month is:
BD on first "high" fertility day
and BD on the day my temp spikes
That is totally different from last month when all I did was bang my brains out the whole week.
And is totally different from the month before then when I did it every OTHER day
and is totally different from the month before then when I did it standing on my head ever 1.78 days and howled at the moon while pounding out "Get me pregnant, Get me pregnant" in morse code on the wall with my feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know they mean well, I know they do - But FUCKING STOP IT ALREADY! Do they think they are telling these women something they haven't heard a million times before and done thousands of hours of internet research on it????
Here's a concept - offer your advice WHEN IT IS ASKED FOR!!!!!!!!!!! If you see the post "Hey all you pregnant ladies with the Las Vegas tickers - what exactly was your bd schedule when you conceived?" Then answer away - if you do not see it please don't start a post "A little hope", or "It worked for me", "Here's some advice", "You people suck and I am awesome", "Sorry to hear you can't get knocked up....Sucker", "Naa Naa, I am pregnant you are not!!!!!!!" You see, it is all the same to us. Unless you are coming on to say "I found this pill - it is 100% guaranteed to get you pregnant your first cycle with absolutely no short or long term side effects to you or baby." DON'T SAY ANYTHING! Keep it on the birth boards!
I'm sorry - I am tired and cranky (obviously) but this is what I want to say on the boards but can't because there will be an all-out war!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jenn,
I am with you all the way. I love the venting by the way. It would be nice to post that as a response to these people but it would mean war. I hope all is well.
Jenna
Good thing those girls have some one like you on their side!!!!!!! You are a great friend!
Jess
Post a Comment