Sunday, February 13, 2005

not sure what's going on?

Well.....cd26 - two bars on the monitor - 96.8 temp, had cramps last night and a little today - am I ovulating today? Fertility Friend disregarded the two high temps from the past two days since I admitted (and checked off) that I had a fever. I know I had a fever on Friday - yesterday for the first half of the day I had the chills and was achy - I am assuming I had a fever.

Here - take a look at my chart....

My Crappy Chart

So - I am going to assume that today is the temp dip and is ovulation day - I am hoping that temp goes up tomorrow - this is one day later than I o'd last month. If I O today, I will get my temp drop on the 40TH Day and AF on Day 41!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I definately think if this month did not work than Clomid or some other kind of hormone will have to be the answer.

I am a little worried that the Clomid effects your CM - I already have CM issues - but we will see what Doc says. I am hoping that he won't do the pap tomorrow - I bd this morning (I know you aren't supposed to the day before -but we danced at 7am and my appointment isn't until tomorrow at 3 - so it will be 32 hours between dance and exam). We shall see.

What else is going on? Well, since we were sick on Friday, DH did not go to work - which means he may have to go on his birthday on Tuesday - I am still taking off - Joey and I will bake a cake for him in the afternoon and I will make a special dinner - but it would have been nice to have a day together.

I work tomorrow (Happy Valentine's Day to me) - I wish I would hit lotto already - I am so sick of working.

Joe will be 34 on his next birthday - I have known him since he was 18 - my god time sure does fly right by you!!! It is funny - even though we are grown up, married, have my son - I sometimes still feel like the 16 year old girl when I see him - I still get butterflies when he smiles at me. OK - I admit - sometimes I feel like an old woman too - but it amazes me how this guy still can get whatever the hell he wants just by kissing my neck. I try to act like I am this big strong independent woman - but I am really a 16 year old girl in a swoon because her man kissed her!!!! Kind of pathetic.

So - I guess basically things are pretty much status quo now.

Ally - Good luck at the Doctor's.
Lesley - Good luck at the Doctor's
Jenna - "Chin Up Grasshopper"
Jess - I hope you were ok cleaning out your Grandmother's stuff
Jamie - I hope you get your O straigtened out - waiting for the increase is such a pain in the ass sometimes.


To anyone else - Have a good day!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessigirl said...

Jenn, I just wanted to leave you a quick note. I am gald you are starting to feel better. I hope this is your month. I will be praying for you tonight. That your chart shows a clear temp drop and that after that it rises and stays up and then finally you get the BFP you have been waiting for! Have a good day at work tomorrow. Happy Valentines Day!

Jess

Ally said...

Hey Jenn,

I hope we both have some encouraging words when we go to the doctor. As you know, my cm is almost non existant...I'm hoping she will do something about it.
I'll talk to you soon.