Sunday, February 06, 2005

Crappy Monitor

OK - so Ally, I think we got the same crappy monitor - I am on my 5th day of "high" fertility! So apparently my estrogen is up but they still haven't detected an LH surge. That coupled with my weird temps this past two days and I have no idea what is going on!!! Well we are bd every other morning - let's see if that works!

I am tired today - it is beautiful here 50 degrees (that is 10 degrees Celsius to you Lesley) but I have no desire to motivate.

Right now my son is "cooking a cake for Jesus" - I tell ya, at Christmas time I tried to explain to him (in 3 year old terms) why we celebrate Christmas (the basic it is Jesus' birthday and he is so kind and good that he lets everyone get presents on his birthday). Well, he did not want to hear about it being any one elses' birthday - got very upset about the whole thing - so I dropped it - figuring he was too young. Come January 1st - and every other week he is cooking a cake or making a present for Jesus' birthday - You think they aren't listening - but they always are!.

Well, no other real news - I have no plans for the Super Bowl - I am going to start my roast now so I will just eat dinner and tune into the game now and then - do some laundry and read my book - nothing interesting - just a lazy day.

Hope everyone is doing well - here are a few messages:

Ally - glad the Clomid is not making you a banshee!
Lesley - I hope your doctor's appointment turned out good.
Jess - Party!!!
Jenna - Haven't spoken to you in a while, hope all is well!
One of 100 Jens - Thanks for your info on morphology
Jaime - Still can't believe the ex-story - but I am a bitter bitter woman!

Talk to everyone soon.

No comments: