Thursday, February 17, 2005

Today

OK - so the lowdown:

cd 30 (despite what my ticker says)
4dpo
Monitor: Low (thank god I didn't have to pee again this morning)
Mood: Getting Anxious


I am a hypocrite - I tell Jaime not to test and I am dying to test - do as I say ladies - not as I do!!

It was a pretty good day today - I had Mommy and me with Joey - he did really well - he made a teddy bear on a stick - looks like a big piece of brown construction paper with a popsicle stuck up it's ass!

I am tired and it is late (10:45pm) so it is going to be a quick night on the world wide web tonight.

Just got finished watching ER - very good tonight - I love ER - it is always good.

Joey was funny tonight (the show not my boy) but I MISS FRIENDS!

I am going to the city tomorrow to see Phantom (this is my 2nd time) My dad got all his girls tickets for Christmas - it should be fun.

Well, that is it for me - I don't have much to say. It was a slow day today for all of us I think.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Jessigirl said...

Phantom is my FAVORITE!!!!! I wish I was going with you!!!!! Have so much fun!

Ally said...

Have a great day at the show. I wish I was going!!

I'll talk to you soon Jenn...I'm having withdrawls already.