Friday, February 11, 2005

STill so sick - but guess what???

We must really want to get pregnant again - both DH and I are sick - fever, chills, body aches, headache - the works. This morning I got up at my usual 5:45 and took my temp - 98.4!!! OK - so big spike but then I rolled over and realized I totally felt worse than yesterday - so temp was probably because I have a fever.

I dragged my ass out of the bed to do my morning pee on a stick - once the monitor is done I pull out the test fully expecting two bars and guess what?? 3 Bars! 3 freakin' bars - if there was ever a morning that I didn't want to see 3 bars - this was it -

I didn't believe it - I had EWCM (I know TMI) on Wednesday late night (actually Thursday morning at around 2 am) - we were going to do the dance but both of us just passed out - so i had figured that I missed my opportunity - boy was I surprised - so aches and all we managed to do the dance - and then proceeded to sleep the day away - Joey was excited because he got to watch TV all day long - which he doesn't really do - he was such a good boy for us today - I finally got off my ass around 7 and he asked me "Mommy, you aren't sick anymore???" I still feel weak and a little achy but I think the worst is over. Thank Goodness since I have to be at work tomorrow at 7 :(

Sorry I wasn't on all day guys and hope everyone is well - I have to go check my work email now - and then I think I am going to lie down again.

No comments: