I am not going to go to any specialists or take any meds to get pregnant......I am just going to be pregnant this month if that is ok with everyone.
CD28
2dpo
fertility monitor: low
Mood: low
On another note...It is my husband's 34th birthday today. I am making him Chicken Francaise with a side of Broccoli Rabe (just for him - I can't stand the stuff). I just got finished baking his cake, which Joey will help me decorate. Tonight should be pretty good - it's all about my man.
Hope all is well.
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
Jenn, that is a great attitude to have! I am going to go ahead and have faith with you, that this is your month, for sure!
Jess
I hope Joe had a wonderful birthday. Why shouldn't he...with a wife like you! :)
Post a Comment