Saturday, February 26, 2005

cd39

CD 39
13dpo
Monitor:Low
Mood: Even Lower
Temp. Major dip - .1 degree above coverline - I will get another big drop tomorrow and AF will be here at the latest Monday
Can't stand mean spirited people who run there mouth just to hear themselves speak
Had to buy a baby shower gift yesterday
Done talking for today

2 comments:

Ally said...

I'm sorry that you're feeling so blue Jenn. I wish there was something I could say or do to make you feel better but I know I can't. I'm here if you decide you wanna talk. You know I always am.

Jenna said...

Jenn,
I am sorry that you are feeling down. I wish I could do something to lift your spirits. I hope that AF doesn't show her ugly face. Why can't she just leave all of us alone and let us get knocked up? You are in my thoughts. I really hope today is a better day and AF stays away.
Jenna