Friday, February 04, 2005

So - Still two bars

OK - who the hell knows what is going on with me this month. Still two bars on Monitor (I think I will go the way of Ally and throw the fucking thing out the window). No ferning pattern but yesterday my son dropped the scope into the sink - and now there is condensation inside the tube - so I can't go by that anymore I think.

But...my temp dropped dramatically to 96.4 (usually around 96.7-96.9) and
Major CM. Just to be safe I woke up DH early and we did the dance (I was an hour late to work - Bad Jenn!)

If my temp goes up either tomorrow or the next day then I know I was right regardless of what all other things say!

My next BD will probably be Sunday morning (did I mention we are switching to mornings?) I am on cd 17 ( I messed up yesterday and said I was on cd15 - I wasn't I was at cd16).

Hopefully my Pinocle prediction is right and I will be pregnant this month!

PW board already has an issue - Heather is offended because we don't want to see sonogram tickers and countdowns - how quickly people forget how hard it is to see that. I know that I will want to hang around the board until my first trimester is over, but I hope that I will be sensitive enough not to be rubbing it in everyones face, especially the women who have been trying much longer than me!!

Anyway, that is my daily rant. I will write more later hopefully.

3 comments:

Jessigirl said...

I always wondered if bding in the morning or the night made it better? Or if it even makes a difference...

I hate that there is already drama on the ttc +1 yr. I always want to step in and play devil's advocate, but I have to remember that, that is not my board so I should really just stay out. I can see both sides though. I understand that, once women from your board get pg, they shouldn't post tickers or u/s pics, if they are going to stay and hang around every day. I do think that once they've moved on to their birth club and want to come back to congratulate or console one of their old friends they shouldn't have to take the ticker off. But, that is me and I haven't been trying as long as some of you ladies so, I really don't understand a lot of the emotions you may have. I really am sorry you are going through this! I too had the two year dream. Hopefully now it can be at least three years. That is still a good number! Sorry so long!

Jessi

Jenna said...

Hey Jenn,
I have been late to work around O time too. It happens. Sometimes BD just seems more important. I have no clue what is going on with you OPK's Sorry I can't offer help. It might help that your son dropped the scope so it doesn't confuse you so much. JK

I am annoyed by the Heather thing too. Really is it that easy to forget what it is like?? I couldn't believe how offended she was. I hope that she understands.

Jenna

Ally said...

it burns my ass...and that's all I'll say about it.